If one of the parents of a minor changed his last name, first name or patronymic several times, what documents must be submitted to confirm the fact of family ties?

When changing a surname, first name or patronymic, including for the reasons of marriage or divorce, it is necessary to document the entire chain of these changes from the data specified in the child’s birth certificate to the passport data of the applicant at the time of submitting the application. questionnaires for the registration of a passport of a citizen of Ukraine for travel abroad.

In this case, original certificates of marriage, divorce, name change, etc. may be provided.