Is it possible to exchange the passport of a citizen of Ukraine for travel abroad in the «Passport Service» if I have registered for permanent residence in another country?

Submission of documents for registration (including instead of a lost or stolen one), exchange of a passport for travel abroad is carried out only to a territorial body or a territorial subdivision of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in the event of: loss or theft of a passport for travel abroad, or the occurrence of circumstances (events), in connection in connection with which it is subject to exchange, during the stay in Ukraine of a person permanently residing abroad.